srx gauge pod install on sx700

stump

Will a srx gauge pod fit on sx 700? Is it a major pain, and do I need a larger magneto?

If you want dual headlights is out of the question. If you just want large face gauges its possible to get the single headlight cowl and wire the larger gauges to work. They have to be triple gauges to a triple sx.

you will need the guages of course, the black guage pod, and a piece of wiring harness which will conect to your existing harness. do a search it has been talked about a few times. there will be all you need to know there.

I've done it to my sled also. You need the black cowl piece for a single headlight and the gauges. The hood harness is optional. I did not use the large face gauge harness. I just made a jumper harness. Basically there are more backlights on the large face gauges than the single unit. email me if you need more details.

jw

jweidmayer knows what he's talking about. He helped me do mine a couple of years ago.
I did end up buying a harness from a salvage yard, it was the easiest way for me.
Cheers,
Greg

Back