SRX stock pipes question

RXMax

Other than the difference on the ends where springs connect, are there any other differences between the years? Or is the pipe volume etc the same? 98-02...

the stock set on my 02 have had the shields taken off and have been ceramic coated. Thinking about finding a set of originals...

Other than the difference on the ends where springs connect, are there any other differences between the years? Or is the pipe volume etc the same? 98-02...

the stock set on my 02 have had the shields taken off and have been ceramic coated. Thinking about finding a set of originals...

Basically they are the same. I know the length of the end of the pipe as it goes in to the silencer was different on the later years.

98 pipes are slightly shorter on the small donut end, 99-02 went to an adjustable sliding small donut assembly for increased sealing fit to the silencer.

Ok, that makes sense. I knew there was something , I just could not remember.

you must be getting old if you cant remember every detail change per sled year...geeesh...........lmao

yep when the pipes connect to the flanges/ on muffler was 98 only. tom a sidewinder man now. who cares about vintage lol. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Back