Viper ER experts. 02-04 differences?

frank700

Hello,
I was wondering what upgrades were made to the Vipers from 02-04. I know the track changed. Rear heat exchanger. Anything else?
Thanks for the info,
Frank

Hello,
I was wondering what upgrades were made to the Vipers from 02-04. I know the track changed. Rear heat exchanger. Anything else?
Thanks for the info,
Frank

Mine had a Boss seat, handle bar riser, and a can. It sat real nice and road great! I upgraded to the apex and it was a very easy transition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also interested in this, I would like to pick up a viper for next year.

I believe they had an upgraded electrical system. I was reading somewhere on here about that. Also in the same thread it had a more of a computer for the electronics.

Frank700,
I have an 04 Viper S this one has the rear tunnel heat exchanger, Ohlins Shocks up front but that was part of the S package. It does have upgraded controls for hand & thumb warmers choke and they display up on the gauge cluster. I have an 02 in my garage right now too it does have a rear heat exchanger in the tunnel but some one could of added it on?? it has the old style controls for hand and thumb warmers and choke.

there was an up date kit for the 02 vipers that added the srx rear cooler to them for those that had overheating problems.

Back