Bender Big Bore Pipes

NorthernSX

Bought a set of bender ceramic coated big bore pipes, along with a 835 big bore.
Will the pipes fit in my viper ? Or they SRX only ?

the pipes only fit the srx chassis, but hopefully you got viper cylinders, as if you got srx cylinders as well youll need to do some more fab work to use them as the srx exhaust port is a different shape,bolt pattern and length the port is a lot different as well, so just trying to throw a set of viper pipes on isn't going to work.

According to the guy, its a Viper bottom end, Viper top end and head, with Bender Big Bore pipes, but I don't see that bender ever made specific big bore pipes
for the viper, only the SRX.
He had all of it in his Viper he said.

if they are viper cylinders.... the flanges from the srx pipes wont even come close to bolting on. a simple pic of the exhaust port will tell the story.

Yea, that's what Im saying, the pipes were in his Viper on this motor, so I assume they are just the VIP Triple pipes, and not the big bore pipes as he stated.
The VIP Triple pipes for Viper good enough for the 835? or they not flow as well as the SRX big bore pipes?
I was shooting for 190-200 hp with mach z carbs...

ya, more then likely they are just the vip triple pipes then, nothing wrong with those, while they are not as good as big bore srx pipes are for what your trying to do they would still build power, maybe not peak as high as the big bore but certainly wouldn't hurt it.

Back