SLP, Mrviper ported, 04 viper, jetting

captnviper

Lifetime Member
Okay, I went riding Friday (30-35f) and Saturday (15f) International Falls Rainy lake. Friday was just a pain steady cruising to full throttle was flat 7500-8000 rpm's, gurgling, and occasional DCS light, very frustrating watching everybody ride away. It would clear out and pull between 8700-9000, but by then the race was over lol. Saturday ran really well dont recall any DCS light. I have run this jetting to -10f, my question is what is the best/easiest/safest way to make day to day changes? I am leaning towards a Holtzman Tempaflow, but I am also open to a Dial-A-Jet. Or should I just plan on dropping the needles, which being it was pretty cold Saturday, would then require I work outside hunched over raising them. I just wanna go fast when I squeeze the trigger.
Ohh on a side note 5.7mpg Friday, a little better Saturday. I filled after 57 miles took 11 gallon, I thought these tanks are 10.9, lol, couldnt convince my buddies we should share gas cost just like in the truck on the way up.

Last edited:

I got a used dial a jet if u want it ....its used and i never used it ...not sure how mutch it worth

Hmm tempting, when I put them in my cart, it was $204usd. Pm me a price I might buy them. do you have instructions?

Buddy of mine might still have one of those atacc things sitting on the shelf. Not sure what he did with it. If interested I can put out a feeler and see if he has it, sold it, r got sick of moving it and tossed it.

Just sold my spare ataac. I have one on my main sled and it is super! Never touched the jetting since I put it in. I've run 3k ft at 45 temp to 10k at 0 and never had anything but instant throttle response. I am slightly rich at 10k and 40+ or warmer(too far for it to quite adjust)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back