Bender Racing 835

MM800

I just picked up an Mtn SRX with an 835. The owner says he built this thing back in the day and dealt directly with Tim Bender so as to have the "Biggest and Badest" SRX. It has the race cdi, Bender race pipes, V-Force 3 reeds and a completely different rack of carbs. Is there any way I can verify exactly what I got?IMG_9287.jpgIMG_9289.jpg

I would guess that is exactly what you got. Looks like a set of Bender big bore pipes, which usually went with the 835 big bore. The carbs are probably Mach Z. Someone spent a lot of money at some point on that sled.
What did you have to give for it ?

I would guess that is exactly what you got. Looks like a set of Bender big bore pipes, which usually went with the 835 big bore. The carbs are probably Mach Z. Someone spent a lot of money at some point on that sled.
What did you have to give for it ?
A song and a dance.😜 It’s for sale

Can you check cdi number and maybe post a picture? Is there tps sensor modded to those mach z carbs?

well its got the bender big bore srx pipes and mach z carbs on it, that's about all you can tell without having it apart. If its a 835 it will have steel sleeved cylinders on it.

well its got the bender big bore srx pipes and mach z carbs on it, that's about all you can tell without having it apart. If its a 835 it will have steel sleeved cylinders on it.

Maybe it's just the angle but #2 pipe looks much larger then the BB Pipes, those might actually be the bender race pipes.

Back