Just some new pics from Norther NH 02-12-05

These pics are from my camp in Dixville NH on corr 18. Just about 5 miles from Big Diamond Pond.

I am headed up to the Balsams feb 24-29 (only place that has daycare...lost babysitter) how was the riding? headed to Pittsburg 3/2-3/6.....cant wait to get up there

Not really sure where your camp is...i usually ride from the north to the south...this is the frst time going in the other direction...BTW nice color choice for your sled

Lots of snow. Thats how it usually looks in NW MI but we have been a little shy on snowfall, know what I meen Bushman?

archer said:
Lots of snow. Thats how it usually looks in NW MI but we have been a little shy on snowfall, know what I meen Bushman?

Yes, Yes I do, This season has been a #$%&* for snow here. We like to ride the powerlines out of Harbor..... Gotta be the best riding in the northern lower hands down. Maybe with a little luck we can ride together sometime ;)!

I know right where you are talking, off of Stutzmanville rd is where we go on to. Do you live right in IR? My father in law lives just up the road in Chippewa Beach...

archer said:
I know right where you are talking, off of Stutzmanville rd is where we go on to. Do you live right in IR? My father in law lives just up the road in Chippewa Beach...

Yup, I live on Club road south of Paula's Cafe on exit 310.

Back