Power Inc End Dump Jetting

vanslay

Hello! I know it has been noted on here but I'm getting inconsistent data.

Checked the jets for the first time I have 151.5 On the Pto, then 150/150.

I believe this has the thinner head gasket and reed spacers. Getting ready for hill climbs and just want to have it tuned for max power at 0-10 degrees Fahrenheit. When the temps get cooler (-10) the sled really wakes up a noticeable amount. I'm at 500 ft above sea level.

You think I can lean it out a bit? I was thinking giving some 147.5's a try.

Thanks,
-Jeff

Hello! I know it has been noted on here but I'm getting inconsistent data.

Checked the jets for the first time I have 151.5 On the Pto, then 150/150.

I believe this has the thinner head gasket and reed spacers. Getting ready for hill climbs and just want to have it tuned for max power at 0-10 degrees Fahrenheit. When the temps get cooler (-10) the sled really wakes up a noticeable amount. I'm at 500 ft above sea level.

You think I can lean it out a bit? I was thinking giving some 147.5's a try.

Thanks,
-Jeff

Why, is it not running right?

I would not go to 147.5.. I currently have that set up and it's to lean.. going to switch to 150 and raised needle one clip

Plugs look great, I'm just trying to get a little more out of it and wanted to see where everyone else runs them. I suppose I'll leave them where they are besides changing the one on the pto side from 151.5 down to 150.

Plugs look great, I'm just trying to get a little more out of it and wanted to see where everyone else runs them. I suppose I'll leave them where they are besides changing the one on the pto side from 151.5 down to 150.

leave well enough alone.. sometimes it will hurt way less if you dont run them at the edge.

150s across the board is your only option for max power and max longevity. Fiddle w/ the clips for finer tuning. Exactly like Derbidge 11 stated.
And then again, leaving it alone will keep your plugs looking the way they are. Which is great.
That last thing you want is to be on the receiving end of a tow rope.

Last edited:

Back