Can I use this track on trail? 1997 sx 600

Cool, let me know how the track performs. Why haven't you used them yet?

Just put one on my XTC last year, blew the motor in a 1/4 mile.....
Other one just put on my SX this year, and haven’t had enough snow to ride yet.

Why do think in "Mite" be too soft?

Hacksaws are excellent trail tracks!!! Very popular for high speed, high power trail sleds like SRXs, Vmax-4 etc....

Heck I have 9000kms of abuse on my softer taller lug Cobra.. It's still in excellent shape so a hacksaw should last forever!!!

Last edited:
It is for oval racing, especially made to hug the ice. I had bad luck with a soft track on my 98 srx 600. But this sx isnt as powerful, so it might be fine?

Not concerned about the grip, but the durability.
The only thing one has to consider is the amount of gravel roads and concrete/blacktop crossings they will incur. If there are not an excessive amount ..... not a problem.
They are a lower durometer. Probably the same as a Cobra. It will last slightly less longer than most others but have the grip of a gorilla and really good stopping power. Just like the Cobras.
Trail --- Hacksaw
Off trail --- Cobra

Personally I'll never run anything but a Cobra but I only have one do it all sled.

On the extreme other end of the spectrum,
Norwegian has an entire fleet of sleds to choose from!!!!

Personally I'll never run anything but a Cobra but I only have one do it all sled.

On the extreme other end of the spectrum,
Norwegian has an entire fleet of sleds to choose from!!!!
Selfish guy.....
Leave some for the rest of us, would ya !!
Lol !

Come over to ride, lol. There is a nos srx 01 track for sale for a third of the price. Ill condider that one as well.

Back