SRX Electric Start Help Please !!!!

SRX Electric Start install , Battery Location install and advice please !!!

Hi there ,

I really want to have this look as nice and factory as Possible and am considering a ETZ14C Earth X
Battery and smaller battery box , can anyone help me out with pics and location advice ?¥

Thanks, Jeff

SRX Electric Start install , Heat shielding requirements ?

Hi again ,

I also need to know all locations that I should heat Shield, ..., ie : battery , starter, cables etc..., depending on location I suppose.

Thanks, Jeff

battery bracket is on the chain case cover on those sleds. the starter solenoid and fuse box both go by the right foot well area. the starter goes under the carbs and spins the ring gear that gets bolted to the back of the clutch. might be a set of instrutions for the electric start install for a sx viper/sx600/700r floating around as the set i had was burnt around 10 years ago when we did my brothers 02 sx viper.

SRX is a different bird of course there likley is the battery box mounts on right side as you say , I’m aware of this however
Due to the Triple Pipes and large suitcase under there there is no room and a very hot environment for a battery and wiring.
Only place appears to be from left corner area ahead of left shock tight but possible slightly custom , we’ll see ... Heard
There was 2 possible locations, however I can’t see another ..someone said a smaller can I could get a small battery and smaller battery box closer to or right it the factory location ,however I don’t want to have my batttery in there not too cool air getting down in there . I need a Viper engine mount for the clutch side to and my primary has the threaded holes for the ring gear ..l some SRX a didn’t have and the Starter threaded holes are there too , so Kit should be here around the 15th
So then let the install begin !

Back