Crankshaft bearing part numbers

SRXtony

Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum.
My question is regarding the Yamaha part numbers for the PTO & MAG crankshaft bearings in a 2001 SRX 700. I’ve had trouble finding these part numbers online. Any replies are appreciated. Thank you!

Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum.
My question is regarding the Yamaha part numbers for the PTO & MAG crankshaft bearings in a 2001 SRX 700. I’ve had trouble finding these part numbers online. Any replies are appreciated. Thank you!

According to schematics they don't list part numbers, they have crank and bearings as one obsolete unit. I know the viper crank will work, I've seen the bearings OEM on Ebay as well just recently. I have spares from a used motor I can look at number on them to see if it helps. They were made by Koyo and like I said just saw them on EBAY last week.

yamaha usa parts fiche looking the same as the canadian one now. canada only ever listed it as an assembly. used to be able to look them up indvidually on the us site. i know as i looked into it for brothers viper back in the day. this sucks. haven't gotten to all the 70's stuff as i was still able to look up one i did a few years ago.

If you need the bearings there is a person selling the old style srx and new style srx bearing and the viper bearings on FB market place out of Minnesota rn. Her name is Paige Polyak. I believe 250 for PTO and 150 for MAG

if that person has them, could you post the part #'s for the next time this happens? yamaha might still have them but you need the part # to order them/source them.

I appreciate the responses, I bought bearings from Paige and they worked out great. Just wanted to be sure they were correct part numbers. Like you said they weren’t listed on schematic. Thank you!

Back