New bushing kits?

rx1007

Who sells the complete bushing kits for the pro action rear suspensions? I bought them from Pioneer and Maximum Performance years ago, but they are no longer. I’d also like the ones for the front suspension as well. Looking to buy multiple kits as I have multiple sxr’s. Thank you for any help.

I've only found 1 place and it's on ebay. Got a front and rear kit the front kit was absolutely junk dont waste your time. I've yet to try the rear kit but they came from the same seller. I was gonna do it this weekend if u want to wait till then I can give u a heads up on wether it's a waste or not and send u a link

Thank you. Yes, please let me know how you make out. I've done many rear bushing replacements, but can't find the complete kits anymore. They were all OEM bushings. I'll keep digging.

If u find a kit that isnt SPI than your better at digging than me! Lol I'll crack into tomm and post back. Better just one of us wastes our money than both

I would always pick oem over aftermarket but for the love of god buying everything oem individually is PRICEY. Just to do the radius rods in the front alone is over 100 bucks. Especially when you already are in over budget and it's a 18 yr ol sled lmao

Back