Just got srx 600 venom front shock longer travel part numbers ??

Brad_26

I just acquired a srx venom 600 2004 for 1000 $ its mint trying to get back into snowmobiling.My last was a 2002 edge x 800 mod had alot more travel clearance ....i already have the rear drop kit coming what is the easiest way to raise the front a bit . I work at machine shop so making adapter for diff shocks is no problem. Can someone supply me with part numbers or what to swap in please

sx venom was already the long travel shocks for that style yamaha. those where some of the best riding/handling stock yamaha sleds in that era. you would need radius rods from a wide front end kit to put longer shocks on there to get the steering to handle close to how it does now. you can get almost 1" by putting aftermarket skis with the mounts for any procross sled or curve xs skis.

sx venom was already the long travel shocks for that style yamaha. those where some of the best riding/handling stock yamaha sleds in that era. you would need radius rods from a wide front end kit to put longer shocks on there to get the steering to handle close to how it does now. you can get almost 1" by putting aftermarket skis with the mounts for any procross sled or curve xs skis.

How critical is the hole spacing on installing a drop kit?
I guess im confused as to what they mean by 1.5 in down and 1/8 forward because 1.5 strait down could be many things or dose it mean with tunnel top level 1.5 strait down? Or is it more matching the stock hole to hole measurements ??

when you drom a rear suspension down, it needs to move forward from the stock location to maintain its proper distance from the other suspension holes for it to work correctly.

Back