Dual bulb - Mountain Max 1997

If you want truely better sled and lighting, find an 01 and up red head round gauge wiring harness, cdi, stator, flywheel with all the bits and bobs, everything electrical. You will need the dials for your hand and thumb warmers, stock warmers will work, you will need to change the thumb warmer though. This will give you more power to run everything. The first lighting systems didn't leave much extra unless you had a venture. They made a bit more to run the warmers in back.

If you want truely better sled and lighting, find an 01 and up red head round gauge wiring harness, cdi, stator, flywheel with all the bits and bobs, everything electrical. You will need the dials for your hand and thumb warmers, stock warmers will work, you will need to change the thumb warmer though. This will give you more power to run everything. The first lighting systems didn't leave much extra unless you had a venture. They made a bit more to run the warmers in back.

Thanks for the suggestion but it would be a lot of work (and money) compared to this and I'm not doing it mainly to get better light - more for the looks.

In Sweden the parts for the 3cyl 2-strokes are getting more expensive by the year.
I've owned my SRX for 8 years and it has more than doubled in value since I bought it, thats why I bought the Mountain Max, the 97-99 models are waay cheaper and therefore I'm less nervous about breaking something.

Back