New guy with question - 410ET

RustyCanuck

I've been looking at machines to get us to the cottage(less than 2k on ice) and some ice fishing and exploring. I'm interested in a 2001 Enticer2 E/R, but cannot find the overall dimensions for it.
The reason I ask is that I' m trying to determine if it'll fit on my trailer. Obviously going to see it and measuring it would be perfect but I can't see it for a couple of days.
The machine is low mileage and looks good for my needs, anything else to know about that particular model?

Last edited:

Welcome to TY.The ET410 is about 115 inches long(More like 118 similar to my 04warrior,both sleep inside a 10ft SnoPro clamshell trailer:WayCool:)As for issues to look out for inspect the rear skid arms for cracks,and also check the wiring harness under the exhaust that routes underneath the motor(These rub onto the motor mount).ET410II are pretty bulletproof:yam:

Thanks again, pulled the trigger on it today. Will modify my boat trailer for the time being, lots of room on there. Machine looked grear, started right up and drove well, I've owned a bunch of snowmobiles over the years but is by far the newest and nicest. Looking forward to getting it up north (Parry Sound area) soon, should be fun.

sounds like you got it covered. just did a few laps with betsy yesterday as i finally took them out of storage.

Thanks for the replies, where would I go look specifications for the machine? I'm looking the the gear case oil level, it seems low(I can't see any), I have a week or so with it at home before I take it up north, so would like to give it a good going over.
What the preferred injection oil? Yamalube? It's been awhile since I haven't mixed gas, I'm sure there are lots of options.

any decent quality injection oil works. i have run amsoil, motul, ipone, shell snowmobile, castrol and moto master through mine over the years. going to run some chrysler outboard oil mixed with injection oil this year.

it only is supposed to have 8.5 oz of oil in it. wish they would have put the dipstick on it like the ventures. btw, i do reccomend getting either a venture or vk540 (any year) brake actuator and cable as they adjust automaticly vs the stock manual adjustment. lets you have brakes longer than 3 applications.

Back