Where to buy OEM parts?

rx1007

Where is the best place to buy OEM parts? Are there any places/warehouses that sell OEM Yamaha parts that are not dealers? I see all of there online parts places but they all end up being dealers. If I wanted to go to a dealer and pay through the nose, I’d go to my local dealer. Also, does anyone know where to buy the OEM metric fuel lines for the SXRs in a bulk roll? I have a few sleds that I want to change all of the lines on but can’t seem to locate anything other than the small individual lines based on the OEM part numbers. 5mm, 6mm, 7mm? Any help would greatly be appreciated!! I’m looking to place a decent size parts order and need it fairly quick. Thank you for all of the help!!

No. It’s not hard to understand. My question was are there any warehouse places that are NOT dealers? I don’t care if they sell all brands of parts. Like an Amazon, Dennis Kirk type, etc? Yamaha Part Warehouse (Babbitts) is a dealer, others are listed as the same type of thing. Maybe what I’m asking for doesn’t exist and that’s ok. I’m just asking the questions.

No. It’s not hard to understand. My question was are there any warehouse places that are NOT dealers? I don’t care if they sell all brands of parts. Like an Amazon, Dennis Kirk type, etc? Yamaha Part Warehouse (Babbitts) is a dealer, others are listed as the same type of thing. Maybe what I’m asking for doesn’t exist and that’s ok. I’m just asking the questions.
Don't think such a thing exists. Sometimes you will see new OEM parts on ebay for example, but usually it is older stock/inventory that a dealer may have sold to someone. Or someone private may have at one time bought parts they never ended up using, then list them online.

Back