Bender Big Bore SRX pipes

MURDER YAMAHA

VIP Life Member
Bought a set of the Bender Big Bore Trail pipes for my SRX from a guy on this site.
Wondering if anyone has experience with these.
Also, would be interested in using these on my stock SRX if there is no power loss over the factory pipes.
Has anyone ever run these on a stock SRX?

I had a set I bought new and never installed them on my SRX. Gerry Prosser of Bender Racing Canada said they were the only pipes that ever really made any more hp on the SRX 700s. A friend of mine bought my pipes and ran them on a 700 SRX and it was a very strong runner. They really start to shine on a 780 or 835 BB.

I was looking for a set for a long time & was told you would pick up about 7/8 hp running these pipes these were #s seen on a dyno stock srx. These pipes have really gotten expensive

That’s great, thanks for the info.
Now, if I could find some jetting specs for those pipes!

I had a set I bought new and never installed them on my SRX. Gerry Prosser of Bender Racing Canada said they were the only pipes that ever really made any more hp on the SRX 700s. A friend of mine bought my pipes and ran them on a 700 SRX and it was a very strong runner. They really start to shine on a 780 or 835 BB.
sideshowBob, was your buddies SRX stock?

Back