Viper ER clutch question

srxguy

Hi guys it’s been a min sense I’ve posted in here but I have a 02 viper ER on the lift and
the primary clutch is cracked and broke, my question is what other sleds use the same clutch??I’m going to a sled salvage yard and was wonder what other years and models use the same clutch. Looks like the starter ring gear is bolted on and prob fits on non electric start model clutches? Thank you so much for the help

apex, nitro, venture, sxr, srx and sr viper will all work. you will need to tap and drill the holes for the ring gear. running one from an apex on my dad's 05 sx venture atm as the ring gear likes to come loose on them. green lock tight can hold but i did a pin mod so that it drives on the pins instead of the bolts.

Yep all those will work, plus the older ones, 1997 and up like XT, XTC, SX, Mountain Max.
Only difference is the spring cover, which you can swap over from the factory clutch.

If you end up still needing a clutch I have an extra I will part with. You will need to put the starter ring on as this is from an srx with no electric start.

Back