1997 VMAX Track

RockerJofis

Looking at replacing the worn-out track on the wife's 97 Vmax 136". Looking at the cobra 1.3" or better yet the 1.5" intense.

In reality would either of these fit with much change? I read some online info on the drivers would have to be changed for clearance to be able to do that, which to me is confusing. If the stock track is 2.52" drive pitch and the new track is the same size (just taller lugs), why would different drivers change the clearance in the tunnel.

Any info is appreciated.

Looking at replacing the worn-out track on the wife's 97 Vmax 136". Looking at the cobra 1.3" or better yet the 1.5" intense.

In reality would either of these fit with much change? I read some online info on the drivers would have to be changed for clearance to be able to do that, which to me is confusing. If the stock track is 2.52" drive pitch and the new track is the same size (just taller lugs), why would different drivers change the clearance in the tunnel.

Any info is appreciated.
Go with a ripsaw 1.25
They grip really well.
I don't think 1.3 or taller will fit.

As long as u are not studding you can easily run the 1.5. But as I responded in another post keep the stock drivers, remove heat exchange protectors and run the cobra. Awesome track.

Back