Vin hide-and-seek

Daniel_Ripley

Got a viper and I can’t for the life of me find the vin on this machine. From what I read it should be stamped into the tunnel on the right side by where your right foot rests?? Any other locations on the machine? Ideas? Thoughts?

I think on my 2004, it is a white sticker. Cant recall what side of the tunnel its on though. Someone may have removed it, or may have had tunnel replaced?

Hmmm. Without being able to look at mine I for sure remember white sticker on my 04. But I thought it was stamped on tunnel also same as 02. If this post is still around next week I’ll look at mine when I get north.

It should be stamped in the tunnel, unless the machine had been crashed at some point and had the tunnel replaced.

That was always the case with the older sleds. My tunnel was replaced on my 1997 XTC, and the dealer restamped my VIN into it.
However, when I was repolishing the tunnel on the 2004 Viper, I do not recall seeing a stamped number on it, but it did have the white sticker, which had been polished over so many times you could no longer read it.

Back