Enticer comet 102c clutching for snow ovals

Sx Viper 700

I have a 78 et 250 that I put a 85 bravo 250 motor in. It had the 30mm tapered crank instead of the splined crank the original motor had. I put a comet 102c on it and it has the silver spring in it I was wondering if anybody had any tips on what spring and weights I should run for snow ovals on about a half mile track?

I have a 78 et 250 that I put a 85 bravo 250 motor in. It had the 30mm tapered crank instead of the splined crank the original motor had. I put a comet 102c on it and it has the silver spring in it I was wondering if anybody had any tips on what spring and weights I should run for snow ovals on about a half mile track?
The two roller arm clutch?
FYI, the enticer motor has more power that the bravo...:)
Get a tachometer on that thing.

Ya it’s the 2 roller arm clutch and I know the enticer motor had a little more power but with the splined crank you can’t do much with the clutch and it was a dog off the start got a little better with the vm34 round slide conversion but the clutch sucked and I do have a tach on my sled I have a micron 4 on it

The thick washers on the bolt that holds the rollers are for tuning rpm. Make sure the clutch is in good working order.
The 80 and 81 ET250 had the tapered crank.
Yes, I understand wanting to get away from that kidney weight clutch on the early 250's.

The thick washers on the bolt that holds the rollers are for tuning rpm. Make sure the clutch is in good working order.
The 80 and 81 ET250 had the tapered crank.
Yes, I understand wanting to get away from that kidney weight clutch on the early 250's.
Do you know if the cdi from an enticer 250 will work with the bravo 250 I heard there was a governor in the bravo cdi and I bought a hewtech fireplug cdi for the bravo motor and am wondering if i screwed up and I should of bought one for the enticer 250 instead

Do you know if the cdi from an enticer 250 will work with the bravo 250 I heard there was a governor in the bravo cdi and I bought a hewtech fireplug cdi for the bravo motor and am wondering if i screwed up and I should of bought one for the enticer 250 instead
I don't know if it works.

Back