Yamaha corp near death experience....

Sorry about that. This is the best informational site I have ever run across for anything. I guess it is kind of going the way of the Yamaha 2 Stroke. There is so much info that has been uploaded over the years. I can't believe there are not still more people taking advantage of it. Maybe if we get some snow anywhere in this year it could help some.

With any luck those old yamahas sleds will be like the banshee.....all over tik-tok and facebook and worth there price in gold:yam:

Sorry about that. This is the best informational site I have ever run across for anything. I guess it is kind of going the way of the Yamaha 2 Stroke. There is so much info that has been uploaded over the years. I can't believe there are not still more people taking advantage of it. Maybe if we get some snow anywhere in this year it could help some.
Well we need more members being VIPs or donating to the site. The next year we will relook at the site and then decide to keep it up or turn it off. Or find someone else to take it over.

Well we need more members being VIPs or donating to the site. The next year we will relook at the site and then decide to keep it up or turn it off. Or find someone else to take it over.
Yamaha released a new family of PWC(waveblasters) so i went to a very popular PWC forum to see some info but the place was a ghost town(even a thread about the crickets:().Temple of VTEC(popular Honda auto site) has been MIA for a month now...seems to be a common occurrence on the net with regards to forums.... https://tenor.com/view/blade-runner-tears-in-rain-gif-6049032

Yamaha released a new family of PWC(waveblasters) so i went to a very popular PWC forum to see some info but the place was a ghost town(even a thread about the crickets:().Temple of VTEC(popular Honda auto site) has been MIA for a month now...seems to be a common occurrence on the net with regards to forums.... https://tenor.com/view/blade-runner-tears-in-rain-gif-604903

If we don’t get more VIP or more traffic we won’t be far along behind it.

Back