cluching

sxtuner

:yam: I have gotten 2 diffirent ideas on how cluching is to be achieved, one way is to grab a hand full and the RPM'S should rise to 9000 and then drop to 8500 as you pull to speed, the other is to grab a hand full and the RPM'S should hit 8000 and rise to 8500 as you pull to top speed. What are your comments on the subject all you SX 600 triples gurus. also would like to hear any comments on how to raise top speed so I can kick some @$$ at the radar run this comming weekend. I have a 600 triple bender pipes, boison reed, reed spacers, guted air box with a tempaflow, and a bender cluch kit. well right now it hits 8000 RPM and raises to 8500 and it hits 160 kmh vere easy then climbes to 170 kmh. I also have a 21top tooth and 40 bottom tooth gears and a 70 link chain. waights are 8dg with stock inner rivet (?) and a 3.6 gram rivet at the tip. I think it"s a 45/39 angle helix with red spring.

Last edited:

whats wrong with the kit you have in there? you give no information about what is happening right now. The more info you give, the more you will receive.

Back