Joke

01sxr700

VIP Member
As we grow older our priorities change
The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife, dressed only
in very sexy underwear and holding a couple of short velvet ropes.
"Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."
So, I tied her up and went snowmobiling. :)

lmao....
funny joke....not realistic but funny.
I think we would take advantage of the wife first then go sledding and leave her tied up.

I love that joke. You could insert anything you want at the end. Fishing, snowmobiling, skiing, bowling.... pick your passion!! Great versitile joke. My girlfriend only said "reminder to self: Don't let Mike tie me up."

Gotta love 'em!

My wife is very understanding but she still gets awful pissed. Earlier this year I was showing her my EGT's and all the stuff I could monitor and how the warning light goes off when there are problems. She stood there and listened even though she could care less. Her only comment was "does that thing have a clock on it?" and "set it so the warning light goes on at midnight, that way maybe you can get your *** home by 3:00 in the morning". I thought that was pretty damn funny!!

Madmatt

lol, the g/f's and wives are always trying to limit the total amount of our seat time on the sleds, wondey why? ;):D

My Viper shocks just showed up and my wife says when is a package gonna show up for me. 3rd day in a row parts came by FedEx UPS or USPS. Guess I'll have to send something to her. Hmmm new Victoria Secret catalog right here.

Last edited:
My wife complains about how much money I've spent on snowmobiling over the years. This past year I got her an 02' Viper because when she would ride her poo 500 she would complain about how it isn't as "peppy" as my sled.
Every time she gets off it she rambles for at least 30 minute about how much she loves her sled. She even rode it to work one day this year to show it to all her friends.
That really helped slow the complaining down.
The power of Yamaha.....it just can't be equalled.

BTW....thanks for the great get away idea.....now where did I leave those velvet ropes?

Made me think of another one I heard years ago.

A hooker rubs up against this older guy and purrs in his ear, "I'll do anything that you can describe in 3 words for $50"

He thinks for a minute, gives her a 50 and says, "paint my house"

Back