Pic's of ride 27/2 in Sweden

getchuk

Here's some pic's of my ride this saturday, very nice snow in the lower elevation, it has been a windy winter so snow is too hard higher up. :WayCool:

getchuk: In Kramfors, if you know where it is :)
Gotta love the viper. Are you satisfied with it?

I love it, can't imaging a more fun agile sled. especially since i mad the transferkit :rockon: and the pipes help too, yes i know kramfors.
About this riding day i probably played most and used the least gas

It´s good to hear about people that doesn´t have any problems with their piped vipers. What pipes are you running?

SLP quiettriples work great, other than deep powder bog got worse, but is fixed now. taped underhood vents and the right airbox intake, has a powder prefilter somwhere too but don't know where :o| works fine now though, and makes sweet music.

Is that sled at the far left in the second picture a 1980s LYNX short track.I saw sleds like it in magazine articiles featuring snocross in europe in the 1980s.We do see european automobiles(Renault,european fords,toyotas,etc)that drive from the french islands of the south coast of nfld,but have yet to see a european snowmobile.

It's a Lynx -91 3600LC (the owner calls it low comp but it stads for liquid cooled). Its a short track but i'ts 40 cm wide and 320cm long.
here's a link to the lynx site if you want to check out some newer sleds http://www.bombardier.fi/

Last edited:

Back