why cold weather CAN suck

03viperguy

this is an example why cold can suck! and why winter can SUCK. but I wished it was longer at the same time ;)

it is a 00 civic Si. 8000rpm is the plate and the redline :) thing is fun. not really that fast, but pretty decent and fun handling :) and the second pic is of frostbite :( it SUCKED! girl yelled at me for getting another scar before the wedding lol!

I got frost bite on my cheek (face) about a month ago....There is still a dark spot there. I think I'm scared for life.
Tom

seanmurphy26 said:
hate civics....no offense. ya frostbite does suck
why? my last one before this went to 240k ish miles and was still running the same it did the first day I got it. got 40 mpg. in the 5 years I owned it put about $1500 into it in regular maint. biggest thing was a new clutch as I was learning to drive lol! I love them, except when kids make them look faster than they are. thats when I hate the kids ;) dont think I will own anythin gother than a honda. like the yamaha of cars. not the fastest but will always get me there and need very little to do so. thats why I like em :rockon:

i got frostbike under both of my eyes last year, looked like a baseball player with the warpaint under my eyes. The scars are basically completely gone now, can hardly even tell where it was. Make sure the seal between the googles and the breath guards is tight, lol.

bucky said:
I have a 1993 Accord tenth Anniversary addition...loaded... mint shape. 38,000 original miles!!!!
really? why such low mileage? I love my honda, will probably always drive a honda (until I need a truck for work, then I will have a chevy as well as a honda) and always ride a yamaha. just like em and feel I can depend on em.

Nice Civic. Can't go wrong 40 MPG (same as my 1987 Accord EXi is giving me on the highway (!)), Japanese reliability as well as the sick potential of Honda DOHC VTEC engines. You do know that there are alot of people in the States taking out over 300 WHP from stock B16A's with just a regular turbo kit and proper engine management? I think that is a nice achievement from 1.6 litres of displacement. That's just the way Hondas are - overengineered and able to take a beating. Too bad most people can't see them for the fine cars they are.

said perfectly! and so well designed to be able to rev and run smoothly all the way to 8000 rpm! have to have done something wrong to go for tens of thousands of miles in the high rpm range without problems. like driving a 4 wheeled bike lol!

Back