winter isnt QUITE over yet ;)

03viperguy

from a week ago or so. see, winter isnt (or wasnt) over quite yet :) and I am heading from the basement (where I can thaw and grease) and headed to the unheated garage. had to make a path to get the snowblower down there to clean out the garage door lol! guess it didnt pay off to try and climb the big pile after turning around lol!!!

thats what I am here for ;) actually melting fast, see how it goes I guess.... but I can hope right!!

man you guys are some lucky bastards. Temps going up here everyday, going to be around 60 this next week, but i guess it is spring now, its gotta warm up sometime. 3800 miles for the season, i was hoping for a little better, but not bad.

damn man, even with all my snow I have like 1500 miles lol! just have had a few other issues going on this winter... I plow lol

yea i know how that goes, but plowing sure can bring in some decent money if you have good equipment, it snows a lot, and you dont hit/damage anything.

ahh, family owned business, I have been scraping by all winter :( but I cant complain, it has its benefits :)

yes it is. I am there now, and gotta say there is less but it still looks amazing :) at least for THIS time of year ;) wont last, rain early next week. that'll kill it for sure :(

Back