Found a couple of pics....

caribfuture

Of the few that I took this winter, just wanted to share these couple with everyone: Enjoy
First pic is of on Oneida Lake from down near Sylvan Beach looking West up the lake. The next couple of pretty much self explanitory. For the little bit that I got out this winter, boy it sure was a lot of FUN! :rockon:

Attachments

• Resized.SylvanBeach.JPG
    Resized.SylvanBeach.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 14
  • ResizeME.JPG
    ResizeME.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 9
  • resizesled1.JPG
    resizesled1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 11
  • Sled Overlook Resize.jpg
    Sled Overlook Resize.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

ty shortstop, normally I don't take a whole lot of pics when I'm out riding because I'm enjoying the trip, but these were a few that I did take time out for. Makes me miss the snow now that everything is flooded and a huge sponge around here.

its 72* here right now, definately makes it hard to think that snowmobiling is like 8 months away. :o|

grade 11 for me next year, :P. Just keep reading about sleds in mags and think about em and winter will eventually come - lol

Already starting to think about all the good old high school days and I'm not even done yet. Everybody that has already been through high school will agree with this........you say you can't wait to get out, but once it's time to go, you don't want to.

right on with that statement shortstop! trust me on this one, I said it during highschool, then during college, and now I would give my ......um, well you know.....to be able to go back to college and have NO responsibilities like then except for the need to ;):D . Enjoy the hell out of it while you can because when you really have to work to live, it sucks! Anyway, here is a pic from this past weekend to follow up the snow covered ones. From the same lake, just about a month apart. I can't really say that I am not looking forward to the summer fun though!

Attachments

• 4.9.05 (3)resize.jpg
    4.9.05 (3)resize.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5
Yeah i cna't wait to get out but everyone tells me that i need to charishe it sometimes i do except when i have a 10 page lab report. Someday i will relive it though when i have kids and they are doing the same stuff i did in 10th garde when they are in 6th imagin what the future will bring. Maybe it will be somthing like the matrix when he is in the seat and he learns jujitzue telepathecly. probably spelled both of those wrong. Can't wait to get to college though i'm sure all you guys still in highschool will say the same. ;)! :ORC

One thing that i do love about high school is the freedom and the resposibility in 7th and 8th grade in intermadiate it was like a prison glad it is over and my brother is going to be in highschool too next year!

Back