Exhaust identify

caribfuture

Can someone take a look at this and tell me what kind of can that I bought this sled with? Didn't even know when I bought the sled until a friend told me! Stupid me, but now I'm interested in what I have. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• can resize.jpg
    can resize.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 32

thanks man for the quick reply. I don't know anything about the preformance aspect of the can, but I tell you what, it gives the sled such an awesome deep growl. I love the sound compared to a buddies stock one.

Well......i can tell you that you will loose top end with that can, i lost about 3 to 4 mph with it, but i did some un-scientific testing for bottom end out of hole shots and did see some gains but overall it was for weight loss, i longtracked mine to 136 and wanted to shed some weight up front......it sounds nice though doesn't it!..................James

Last edited:
If i were to put a can on it would be for the sound of it i wouldn't mind 2 or three miles top end and if it matters that much to you do some other mod for power. ;)!

yamaha did a great job on the stock exhaust on the srx's. VERY hard to improve upon. None of the aftermarkets make more power on the stock motor.

Back