Photos for IKE

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Here you go, not sure if you did get them to upload or not.

Attachments

• Säätöjä kiihareihin Kommattivaarassa 004 (Small).jpg
    Säätöjä kiihareihin Kommattivaarassa 004 (Small).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Samin Jatko 002 (Small).jpg
    Samin Jatko 002 (Small).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Samin Jatko 004 (Small).jpg
    Samin Jatko 004 (Small).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
  • New skid.JPG
    New skid.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 27

Thanks Mr.sled !

Yep.

Theese are pics about that longtracked XT.

Homemade extension, Mountainlite track, ligtweight seat ( new foam etc.. ), new rear heat exchanger, Gy-t twin pipes, 2 inch bar riser, FMI fuel mixture cauge, -03 RX ski`s. Still needs a tunnel extension.

Fast little bugger !

And that guy with that tongue is my brother ! LaLaLa Well, I almost lool like him, so that could be me too.

Ike

sled

Nice pic's.Did you fir that track in with the stock driver's.My dad has a 95 vmax 500dlx and would like to put a deeper lug track on what's the tallest lug you can go with the stock driver's?Thank's

I have a 1 1/2" x 136 paddle on a 94 V Max 600. It works good with stock drivers but I've never really looked to see how much extra clearance there is to add more lug height.

Drivers are now 8 tooth ones. Stock 9 tooths didn`t leave enough space. I think that 32mm lug ( that should be like 1,25 inch ) is the tallest what you can put there without mods. When accelerating, taller lug than 1,25 inch will hit the tunnel with the stock 9 tooth drivers.

Sled is great to ride now. Much more stable, more tracktion --> better acceleration and stopping. Did lose some top speed, but hey, who cares. If I want speed I just fire up my Vmax4... ;)!

Ike

Back