MVC-006S.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 28
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 23
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 19

This wasn't recently was it? if it was that's sweet i can't belive you are still riding i know that it is possible because Ohio or some place out there just got a foot. :kw

Nice, how high are those hills? I know that in Newfoundland they sled until early june. They get snow up to their houses for F**K sakes lol.

SpiderViper said:
This wasn't recently was it? if it was that's sweet i can't belive you are still riding i know that it is possible because Ohio or some place out there just got a foot. :kw

Some guy on HCS just posted pictures of him riding today in Maine. I really need to ride Maine more next year.

Those photos are from earlier in the year and those "hills" are about 12,000 feet above sea level. Most likely there are still guys riding there as it has been snowing a bunch lately. Why am I back here in Minnesota????

:rocks:

YamahaXtreme said:
Some guy on HCS just posted pictures of him riding today in Maine. I really need to ride Maine more next year.

Yeah i love to ride in maine we took an extra trip this year on easter weekend because they has snow and it was the best conditions that i have ever riddin in here in the east tons of snow. Chance do you have to rejet by the time you get half way up those hills? LOL LOL :kw

Rejet, Reclutch, Retrack, rethink...its a whole different world when it gets steep and deep at altitude. If you haven't tried it...grab a bucket of balls and head west! ;)!

Yeah i have when i went to yelowstone i got stuck a few times to say the least on the first and second day but on the third day i never did and we went steep and deep, we were in these rolling hills and the powder had to be 7-8 feet deep and fluffy. My friend and I were the only ones to brave the other side of the fence, after we went in there and tore it up fo a while everyone eles came in. One thing that you have to be careful of is small drops and things becasue of the way the snow blows it covers them. My friend who i went out first with whent off a drop by accident and it was 6-8 feet. i am 15 and he is 14 all of the older guys got so beat from the first days they couldn't even move, and these guys are 30 not 50 or 60. Needless to say i can't wait to go again. LaLaLa LaLaLa :WayCool: Good Times, Good Times.

Back