Need Help Identifying Vintage Yamaha Sleds

teconk

Hi Guys,

I have a chance to purchase two vintage Yamaha sleds both with less than 200 original miles. The sleds have been stored in a heated warehouse up on pallets for some years. They are complete and in excellent condition with covers. Does anybody know the years of these sleds and what they might be worth? Could only find the serial number on one.

EW433B
EW433C #842060650

They both have wide tracks, tach, speedo, electric start and what appears to be a high and low range lever on the chain case.

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks

without doing some digging, I think the EW series ran from '73-75. I had a line on a very nice EW643 and the guy wanted $750. I would have taken it, but to get it back to Minnesota from the East Cost was expensive. Last summer I bought a complete running '74 EW433 for $300.
I also own (2) Prestige 440's. this was the second generation of the hydraulic drive sleds
hope this helps

I show 1972, and 1973 respectively (isn't the first one a EW443B)
Value is very relative to the buyer in this case.

Alright Ding, you got me digging for my old sales catalogs. I have 72-74 catalogs....
Anyhow, the EW433B was available in '72, and the EW433C is a '73.
hope this helps

teconk said:
Hi Guys,

I have a chance to purchase two vintage Yamaha sleds both with less than 200 original miles. The sleds have been stored in a heated warehouse up on pallets for some years. They are complete and in excellent condition with covers. Does anybody know the years of these sleds and what they might be worth? Could only find the serial number on one.

EW433B
EW433C #842060650

They both have wide tracks, tach, speedo, electric start and what appears to be a high and low range lever on the chain case.

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks

here a good yamaha parts thingy u can explore to find out the year of your sleds. http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx

Back