Where can I find an online manual 4 my sled?

Great link. I downloaded the 1998 Venture 600 manual. I hope it is not too different from the 97 Venture since no earlier manuals are posted.

keep in mind this is online only, and not a printable manual. I found this out today.

for those of us that bought used sleds, we are sol.

but yes, the 98 venture 6 is the same mechanically as a 97 venture 6.

Not Printable

horkn said:
keep in mind this is online only, and not a printable manual. I found this out today.

for those of us that bought used sleds, we are sol.

but yes, the 98 venture 6 is the same mechanically as a 97 venture 6.

Well aparrently I did not read this carefully enough. Hmmm
Yes locked cannot be printed. But their is software PDF Decrypter 2.0 which can remove this limitation however the non registered shareware will only export the first page. You have to purchase the program and/or register it. This is the only one I have come across that will do this at this time.

Resolved the printing problem. Joy....

Last edited:
I got this from the Skiroule website. It states older snowmobiles, but I would think he would also post newer manuals. It would be a very helpfull site for many. If anyone has any that thay could send him, I think it is a good idea.

I am setting up a website for people to be able to find information on older snowmobiles. What I am trying to do is make a single place to be able to find all the information needed for these machines. This includes owners manuals, parts manuals and shop manuals.

If you have something I can add, please contact me.

The website is http://www.vintagesnow.com

You can contact me at mike.hyde1@gmail.com

You have to save the manual first. Then when you go to that site just use that browse button to locate the saved manual. Then after it's done it will open it back up again and you can use the print button now. :bump: :rofl:

I tried the site.Looks very nice for the older sleds. I am looking for info on a 1981 Yamaha Enticer 250 (ET250E). Thanks for the page

Back