my summer fun

03viperguy

its my 2000 Civic Si. daily driver, but I like to keep it clean :) hope to start up cleaning up my 76 merc trail twister 440 soon, but its up north (pittsburg NH) and I am in central NH. hope you like :)

Attachments

• DSC00790.JPG
    DSC00790.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 10

I had some other pics, but all "too large" :( will have to take some more, or try a hand at resize........

frontcorner.jpg

there she is, all stock (exterior) and only a real nice intake motor-wise. for those who care, its a comptech icebox, not some LOUD riceball thing :) comments appreciated and hoped for :)

looks great! whats the mpg? always like black, especially clean!!! some black tint would make it look really sharp, kinda like a expensive luxury car!!!

as for MPG, I am getting about 33-35 with the intake :) it is more the sports model (thats what the Si has always been) so th emileage is actually a little low for a civic. that and I have to use 92+ octane makes it a little more expensive than last time around with my old civic. I use a lot of mothers stuff on it. always hit it with the 3 step process (cleaner, polish, wax) and it works GREAT! how you guys like my plate? :WayCool:

Here's my summer ride.

Attachments

• wrx-2.jpg
    wrx-2.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 9
  • wrx-3.jpg
    wrx-3.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 9
  • wrx.jpg
    wrx.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nice civic!! I can't think of a better daily driver then the 1999/2000 SI, I prefer blue but that black all clean and polished like that is awesome!

My daily driver is now a 2004 subaru wrx STI blue with gold rims, its sex on wheels and puts a smile on my face evertime I hit the gas (300hp) but its hard on the wallet burning premuim and getting 18-24 mpg :)

Looks good towing the viper too :) :WayCool:

Last edited:
I really wanted the blue, but it is SOOOO hard to find an EM1 (99-00 Si) that hasnt been stolen, wrecked, or riced out (tail lights and stickers) so when I found this one with really no scratches or any mods at all I JUMPED on it! I had been looking for a few months :)

STI's rock. I have a couple of buddies that have them. I like my WRX for now. The gas is killing me as it is.

Back