left front.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 15
  • sm above.jpg
    sm above.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 8
  • sm rear.jpg
    sm rear.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 13

that looks awesome, but you ride a what?!?! what color, straight orange or candy orange? i'm curious to know how much as well, looks good!!!

i horse traded for the powdercoating, i can get the info if you guys are interested. the color is blazing orange pearl. it is a high solids metallic. in the sun it is awesome. srx can, if i were you, due to duty and freight, i would try to locate a good powdercoater in a canadian province. white rims look awesome. the yami blue metallic would look great also. powder is alot better than paint finishes. it is alot harder and more durable. ski

I think it is time to bring the bike over here, so we can get the jetting to match the paint job, hint hint...

sxviper32 said:
that looks awesome, but you ride a what?!?

maybe if yamaha made a 750 he'd have a choice!

they actually did make a 750 for a couple years but 20 grand is abit much for a bike no?

looks great dooboy, I've always liked the orange, it looks much better than the snot green

I think if yami came out with a 750 they would out sell the r1 and r6.I know alot of people that switched brands because yami had no 750 and the 1000 the insurance was too much.

Back