the new pimp MOWbile

03viperguy

what ya think? I LOVE it, soooooooooooo much faster. actually has a 10mph top speed lol!
erictractor.jpg

is that a toro? we mainly use huslters at work, and they are a breeze to handle with even one hand. and yes, they come with 2 drink holders molded into the gas tank on the left. great machines!!!

it does have a drink holder! lol! I can run it with one hand no problem. chose it over the toro because it has a hydrolic lift deck and was a bit faster to respond with the controls. a little touchy, but nice once you get settled. I actually have used the drink holder and it worked good, since I can run it one handed :)

03viperguy said:
it does have a drink holder! lol! I can run it with one hand no problem. chose it over the toro because it has a hydrolic lift deck and was a bit faster to respond with the controls. a little touchy, but nice once you get settled. I actually have used the drink holder and it worked good, since I can run it one handed :)

wow that's sweet, I've never used one that style that I could use one handed before!

I hope that one cost you a little bit less than a Dixon. A lot of those mowers cost more than some new cars.
I think I'll stick with my Honda walkbehind mower...
Cap'n

I use it comercial style. family owned seasol park. lots of grounds to mow. used to take 2 1/2 days to mow, now it takes 1 day. and yes, it was a LOT. more than my viper that I bought new. damn close to a new apex actually.........

i used to mow lawn for a guy quite a few years ago that had a dixon ZTR (much smaller than yours) but you could control that baby no problem with one hand, the sticks were real close together. ;)!

I was thinking how your lawn would look after a twelve pack... just a bunch of circles, Hey that might be the next new mowing fad ;)! lmao

Back