2 stroke engine help!!!

kysledneck

Here is the deal I own a Yamaha 1997 sx 600 so I do belong here! I bought a 02 440 pro x fan for my son in March never got to rideit! I keep it at a supply house where I start it every week! I have noticed that there is a drip comong from the exhaust pipe oil fule! so I pulled the plugs got out my fiber optic scope now sitting on the sled the right side looks great! dark in the middel clean twords the sides now the left is kind of ugly! looks rich in there but the guy had br9's in the right & br8's inthe left! was he trying to compensate for something or just an idiot? could the choke be a tad off diff jetting? I have no idea where to start! the sled starts 1st 2nd pull & sounds great! reving little bastard! takes off about 5000! too much for me have a new spring to fix that! any help? Thank you

put the right plugs in, sync the carbs, put the correct jets in and fog it instead of starting it every week. it could be wet from all that running while not under load. p.m. pockets on www.hardcoresledder.com he will have all the specs and a good set up for you.

I agree about running it every week like that, just going to load it up :( think I saw your sled on snowmobilefanatics :) all pinted engine?

Back