pics of my viper

redsnake3

just a couple of pics from the other day. raced a couple kx225's. i had just painted the heads with some ceramic paint and they held up really well. also painted my pipes gloss black since the pics were taken. :WayCool:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 23
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

few more

i would give the bikes about 60 ft. on me from the start. we were only racin about 250-300 ft. i would be in front of them by the time they would be in second gear. ;)!

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 31
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 28
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 27
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
did you tear any lugs off running that field? That track is so soft in durometer one stone and that's the end of a lug

yeah man nice pics Joe! watch out on those lugs man!!! i tore one off in deep snow when i skimmed a rock man!! and your on a feild! lol, i'd check them evrey so often! Well gota run man !! -aj-

hey, i think we've all seen all the guys sleds who have been on here, how bout the newbies show us their. any new guys to the forum since last january, or if ya got a new sled since last january, post up some pics!!! thanks!!!

never tore off any lugs and im gonna go back down today to race a rmk700(modified to teh nuts) and a yz125(thinks he can beat our sleds in a grass drag) there is no rocks or anything in the field because its my buddies farming land. she doesnt stand up on the grass( i think its cause the track is just spinning on the top) but in the winter she is too hard to keep down. this last pic is one of me and auji700triple lining up to race in Fermont Quebec this past year(got beat) but this was before either of us was modified. didnt know him then and met him on this site by concidence and sent him some pics and he was like"dude thats me in the pic".

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 17
  • joe2.jpg
    joe2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
  • joe3.jpg
    joe3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 14

Back