Rail Extension

VmaxSx600

Should i get the track usa rail extention to extend my 98 vmax 600 sx? if i do then ill have to get a track too so how much would you guys guess on how much this would all cost total?

$95 for the rail extensions and depending on the exact track you want another $375 for that. also tunnel extension kit at about $250 for one with hose covers.

hmmm that seems a little too much for my budget what would you thing on a track tho? it says i cant fit a ripsaw on mine but all the dimensions are correct but im not sure if itll catch with those 1.25 lugs on it... or track usa has some and they seem a little cheaper... i just want a track that will give me better holeshots and more power to the ground... i want my sled to stand up when i take off...

If you want it to stand up when you get after it then do the transfer kit from MPI (I think it's them). You can make it go straight to the moon, but it is a little bit tricky if you trail ride alot. Hard to keep the skis down when powering out of the corners.

all you need to get it to stand up is a ripsaw or a 6 pitch. a 1.25" track is night and day better than a 1". it will fit no problem. at most you will need to remove the tunnel protectors.

They now have a 1 inch version of the ripsaw. can't remember the name of it. Maxdlx

Its called the Hacksaw ive seen em they look really tight but man i wish i had the bucks to buy a track right now im kinda tight on budget

Rail ext

I've got a set of Mountain performance ext on my 2000 sxr, that bring it from 121 to 141. I'm buying a new track and kind of want to go up to 144. If you want, I'll sell you my 141 ext for $50. I'll tell you what, I'll sell you my track and ext for $100. The track is a 2" 141 yoko, and it's seen better days. It's in pretty rough shape, but it would last you at least a season or two. Not the best situation, but a definate budget saver. I even have 8 tooth sprockets if you need those.

-Jon

Back