V Force reeds replacement?

kysledneck

Hello! I pulled my carbs today & found a suprise the sled has VForce reeds he had them upside down! is that to hide the name if he draged it in stock class? Well also look at the pics & let me know if I need new ones or not ! m Also the carbs have # 150 jets I do not have a chart is this a safe or edgy setting?Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2552.JPG
    IMG_2552.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2553.JPG
    IMG_2553.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 12

ends looked chipped, maybe get some pics of the ends of the petals. if they are chipped you can buy new petals from the mfg. dennis kirk has the replacement petals for sale in their catalog. ski

mine were in upside down in my 97 600sx and it ran funny. probably just poor instalation, mine was a case of a terribly incompetent dealer. as ski said, if they are chipped, replace them. easier now than when the snow flies!

are they the v-force ones, i known that they had some issues with there carbon fiber at first.if they are chipped ,frayed or cracked replace them. they are only going to get worse.

[Well take a look at the pics it says Vforce Delta on them! I do not know what ones they are looking for some help with that!UOTE=Brad]are they the v-force ones, i known that they had some issues with there carbon fiber at first.if they are chipped ,frayed or cracked replace them. they are only going to get worse.[/QUOTE]

Back