Need help with carbides!

kysledneck

I have a 1997 SX 600 twin but it has all 99 upgrades on it (looks like a 99) what is a good all around carbide & what size do I get? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2560.JPG
    IMG_2560.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 5

There isn't anyone better at explaining this to you than Bergstrom Skegs. Give them a call. He won't sell you anything more than you need!

I dont remember if you have studs or not, i dont think so, but if you dont go with something like a 6" woody's or stud boy set

snowdust said:
There isn't anyone better at explaining this to you than Bergstrom Skegs. Give them a call. He won't sell you anything more than you need!

What he said.

After meeting this guy at Novi a few years ago I wouldn't buy carbides from anyone else again!

Call Scott Bergstrom. I have his 8" Triples on my Viper with C@As, 6"single carbides on my 97 600 XTC with Yamaha GYT Multi Purpose ski. My old Viper ski's with *" Triples are on my buddies Venture and have over 6000 miles on them and they are still sharp. I have posted multiple times on this subject, and cantell you that Scott is THE best supplier I have ever dealt with. He has several proposals for clubs and councils, where if they buy enough carbides he will purchase a groomer for them. Sounds crazy, but when he shows you the math,and you see his passion and enthusiasm for our sport,you'll believe him. Used his stuff for a LONG time. If you look at the tech pages for the darting fix, that is Scott's information. Given to ALL for FREE!! He gave me a bag of about 200 of his shims and stainless screws to give to ANYONE who needs them. Sorry to be so long winded, but I believe in the product and and the service this supplier has.

Dave :rockon:

Back