Cant afford it...

VmaxSx600

Well i was gonna get tapered bars but now that i figured out i needed to get 50 dollar clamps just to fit em im not sure im gonna anymore haha... is it ok to just buy regular 7/8" handlebars and just take the crossbar off?

on my 97 500 xtc i went out and bought a 16 buck pair of moose atv bars and kept the cross bar right on didnt have a problem other then the pad was a little tight but it gave me another 2 inches up and 3 wider felt like i was riding a choper but i had amazing control and i needed the extra leverage cause i bolted hyfax on the bottome of my skies( aka realy cheep C&As cob) but the thing turned on a dime in fresh snow but on icey trails it was killer arm pump but u could go full out into corners and not be sacred cause it would trun as long as u could trun the bars lol

Last edited:
I cut the crossbar off a set of bars for my dad. He liked em, but I thought they had way too much flex.

OK well i think im gonna go ahead after i get a email from tag metals... i emailed them bout the crossbar problem... we'll see what they say!
Thanks guys

Back