Tughill ride the end of February?

Who wants to come to another N.Y. TY Ride the end of Feb.

• Sorry Can't Make it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I'm Coming!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R-X-ONE

Anyone interested in riding Tughill the last week of February? I'll be there that week of 24th-25th Let me know if any of you would like to hook up and get some riding in. The Team Blue Brigade Strikes Again! Sorry No PinHeads Allowed!
C.J.

O.C. is in

Count me in C.J.. Can I be the "fastest SRX in the county" this time around?
Oh yeah can we go AROUND that "god forsaken" reservoir this time around?..hahaha Let me know when and where. --O.C. (Steve)

Sure Steve

Sure Steve you can be the fastested SRX and I'll be the fastest RX1..hahahahaha. I'm hoping to ride the weekend of Feb.28th-29th
Sat.-Sun.
C.J.

Hi guys we could do a ride elsewhere. weekends on tug suck. We could do speculator ny go down towards Salisbury over to poland and back. these trails are always nice. Just a thought

Right on Boomer

Right on Boomer. As soon as I know the particulars. I'll post it here. Tom I can't go any faster sorry. My RX1 is a pig and it beats the crap out of me... :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW look for the post titled; Another N.Y. TY Ride. Then check out BIG BLACK WARRIORs post. Then you'll have some kind of idea what is planned. Hey Boomer would you pick-up some Klotz oil for the wifes sled? Thats all I ask is to keep some Klotz on hand for the ride. Thats all that I use in her sled. Hope ya don't mind. Later!
C.J.

Tom!

Oh yeah Tom! Bring the RX1 turbo this time I'll ride it and you can ride my Flamed RX1... :lol: It's big,heavy,slow and beats the crap out of ya. But it looks cool!.. :lol:

Sure thing C.J. Whatever I can do I will be happy to. Not sure about your choice of Klotz though. That is what was in my sled when I bought it and all everybody did was complain about the smell. Oh wait a minute maybe that is what H :twisted: RD was talking about, me taking a shower about. LOL That sick puppy!. I'll find plenty of Klotz though for you.

Back