The Best Mod

Bender pipes + matching clutching, adjustable transfer rods and11/4 9818 track,long travel with updated viper shocks and maxx performance wide front end kit, and tempaflow. Works for me, oh yeah, 7in c+a skis.

i have vpier skies on my sxr its to low in the front i always bottom out. but on my XTC i runided my keels on my skies one time cause i hit a wash out on top of teh mountain and broke one runner in half and riped the otehr one off and my ski fell off about 100 feet down the trail and i ended up having to put a bolt in it on at my buddies house and ride teh road home runing the skies. so i bought a pair of black hyfax and started lookin at what was left of my keel. with a few shoulder head bolts and a skill saw i carved the keeps to shape and cut groves in them and just slid the hyfax on andjust cut a grove for teh runner and had my self a $20 pair of C 'n As but u needed to be strong to steer them but u could be on teh tighest trail full out and not worrie about not makin the corner

On my SXR600 the best thing I found, by far, was just cranking up the preload all the way on the center shock to make it ride 100% better. Next best was adding a shim behind the spindle saddle to stop the darting. Next was to clutch it to 8,400 RPM and put a 70 degree twist on the secondary.

Back