Reproduction Decals

srx570

if anyone is looking for a good place to get repro decals,check with bill at intech graphics.i bought a 77 srx kit from him.the quality and service were second to none.the website is www.sledstuff.com

how's the sled coming ? did you come down to the show in newport ? I had my 77 and 81 srx there both days... I like the decals you have on your sled...
I'm thinking of painting up another hood and using 76 canadian440 sno pro decal set. going to make a mod hood for a 3 cylinder 660 yamahlaris motor in 77 SRX chassis. that should be different.
you looking for a 81 srx mod. mines for sale. 2500.00 , nice sled .

i didn't make the show.ended up having to work saturday and hurt my back early sunday so that was the end of that.i haven't been working on it much.i'm still trying to gather up parts.i may finally have a good tank shround and a set of pipes that i'llhave to make fit.i need to make exciter ll pipes fit my chassis.the decals are very nice.he laminates them so they have a very shiny finish.my next one is going to be a canadian or a 78 us version.not sure though.i would like to find a junked vmax 540.take care! shawn

Attachments

• jun8 9.JPG
    jun8 9.JPG
    321.2 KB · Views: 11
  • jun8 14.JPG
    jun8 14.JPG
    326 KB · Views: 14
  • jun8 6.JPG
    jun8 6.JPG
    329.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Srx

Good work Shawn, You should ask "77" to help you out with the pipe set up. I bet he could help you out. He has been just great help for me for me. 8)

srx

"77" hooked me up with some nice pipes, and fit them for me to. He is very helpful, and a good friend. It will be a long time before mine is really "set up" but it is coming closer all the time. I took it for a test launch this afternoon in my field, and I am so impressed. This thing really has a hard time keeping the skis on the ground. But, still along way to go, before it is really race ready.

srx570 said:
i was thinking of that when i posted.did you guys get yours set up?

i hope to run mine some this season even if it's not totally done.i have 2 other chassis(79 and an 80) that i may build an actual 440 out of if i can find an engine. btw,do you need 440 exciter engine stuff.i have enough parts to build one engine including pto and mag bearings with 2 kimpex pistons in boxes.i was riding mine and burned a hole down through pto so figured while it was apart i'd do the crank but never got around it and...well...you know the rest.

Parts

Shawn, I could use most any good exctier parts, most of my stuff is pretty worn. I really need to come up your way, and actually may be near there this coming month for some deer hunting.
I know it is pretty far, but it would be well worth your time to take a ride to see"77". Im sure he could help you out

srx570 said:
i hope to run mine some this season even if it's not totally done.i have 2 other chassis(79 and an 80) that i may build an actual 440 out of if i can find an engine. btw,do you need 440 exciter engine stuff.i have enough parts to build one engine including pto and mag bearings with 2 kimpex pistons in boxes.i was riding mine and burned a hole down through pto so figured while it was apart i'd do the crank but never got around it and...well...you know the rest.

Back