power inc center dumps

they are the lowest h.p. of all the 700 pipes, probably in the neighborhood of a 15 h.p. gain, but i have never seen a dyno sheet to be sure. They are a very low rpm pipe, you don't want to rev them over 8150-8200 or they fall off the power band quick. Power Inc's spec sheet is up on the tech page for setup, they have three clutch set ups on there as well i believe.

Some people did not like them, but I loved mine. I used a Maxx Perf roller secondary as well, and if you want, I will dig up the set-up for the cluthing. HP gain was over 20, but I don't remember the exact #

When I had them on my 97 SX700 it woke that sled up so much that it would hang with a few bigger bore sleds. Along with Turks clutch setup the sled just plain flew. I for one liked keeping the rpm's close to stock level. Go for them they are great pipes.
Just one more thing, I had to get them re-enforced (welded) in some spots I think the area that needed it was near the ends.

they will definately wake up the sled like a slap in the face, there are just other pipes out there will provide an even bigger kick in the pants in terms of peak power with great reliability on that powerplant.

im getting a good deal on them pluse i hear there the quieter ones and we ride by a lot of houses around here thats why im goin for them if i ahd the money id prolly get benders butim im gettin these for my stock pipe and componets plus shipping

Centre dumps sound like a constipated moose at WOT!

Turk said:
Centre dumps sound like a constipated moose at WOT!

Thats one of the best things I have read in awhile!
;)!

I'm not sure what exactly a constipated moose sounds like. but grapeapes sounded good.

Turk do you cecommend running 2 layers of the head gasket with the center dumps or all 3.

2 layers is fine on good quality 91 octane & don,t mess with the timing. Might lose some top end tho. My buds slowed down on top removing 2 layers vs running stock head gasket but picked up some 660 et.

Back