VIP question

I think the 'I help support TY' is for those who go beyond the VIP and donate $$$ to the site ... but don't take my word for it ... I just seem to remember reading this a while back.

the more money you give the more support you give to the site, the more props you recieve from the site. speaking of which, ms gina where is your vip member logo???? HMMMMMMMMM? LOL! how's rick? ski

LOL ... Uh ... no VIP logo ... Tom must have forgot to put it up! LOL I know I am terrible haven't joined up ...

Rick is good ... both of us are busy with the new baby? You guys going to be at the show Saturday?

VIP Membership:

All VIP Memberships :would only have access and be invited to:

Trivia with free prizes.

Yamaha Hot Topic, Posted Yamaha News and Upcoming Yamaha Events

Be able to be selected for the TY Demo ride in 07 (dates, locations and times will be posted)

Be able to be selected for the Tech Service (to be determined this fall)

Any added VIP section the users would like to add

Special VIP Image and Name under your name or able to change your user title.

Adult section with ID required.

Gold Members: for those who are VIP Members and contribute $10 or more to TY

All of the above

Special Contribution Image Under your name.

Some of the VIP areas will be viewable but not post able to help get members to join.

VIP Membership Fees:

Standard Membership

$15/year all of the above with Standard Access

Extended Membership
$25/year all of the above with Bigger AV (Both Forums) and Bigger Mail boxes (TY Forum Only) with 10% off all TY gear and 2 free stickers.

Premium Membership
$35/year all of the above plus a 2 sticker, Hat or shirt.

Premium Membership/Name on Hat
$38/year all of the above plus a 2 sticker, Hat w/Name on Hat
If you do Paypal for your VIP, it usually takes effect in less than 12 hours. MrSled is usually really good about that.
Cap'n

Back