New Skis for 2000 vmax700

700vmax

I'm looking to purchase some new skis for my vmax this year, I want to get plastic skis & get rid of the metal ones with the ski skins. Do you guys have any opinions or suggestions on the different brands out there. Thanks.

I have always had great luck with C&A's, put them on my last three sleds. richierich can hook you up if you want a set. richmotorsports.com

wouldnt recommend the yamaha plastic skis... the viper ones would be good but the skinnier ones from yamaha dont float on the snow but otherwise they are good

yeas but i would rather go with c&a pros then the skinny plastic yamaha skis i have now... no flotation on the yamaha plastic skis or get ahold of some viper skis those are wider then the ones i have and work good in the pow

i have had the gyt-r skis on my sx700 no problem with floatation here.the viper skis would be a nice addition.i also heard that the c&a's will lower the nose on your sled a little because of the skis mount?

bottom line - anything plastic is better than steel - look for some viper skis if you can find them - put some on my dad's 97 XTC and he loved them - he said it made it into an entirely different machine!

good luck! ;)!

Try Simmons skis with Berstrom's triple point skegs on the inside and single carbide bars on the outside. Your sled will handle like it is on rails. I run them on my 2000 vmax700 and it handles as well as or better than all my buds various brand machines.

Back