Bender Reaction Suspension?

BadBoyBriCNY

Hey all,

I have a 2001 SXR 700 that has more then enough performance products on it except for the suspension. Looking for an alternative to the M10 and Expert X suspensions due to not wanting to spend more $$ on this sled (or not anting to buy a new one yet). Wondered if anybody has looked at the Bender Reaction Suspension that mimics what they advertise to a new Yamaha sled? Here is the link
http://www.benderracing.com/default.cfm?SubPage=Catalog_View&ShowProductTypeID=4

Thanks all!

-BBB

Last edited:

a couple people have one on order. it looks like it will be a great product, but nobody has any real world testing on one yet. if it does ride as good as the mono it should be a great improvement.

I have heard great product but have yet to see them fill orders....I am hearing big promisses and no product....this is just what I heard...take it for what its worth and if someone could validate me being wrong....please do.

Yup

MrSled said:
I have heard great product but have yet to see them fill orders....I ma hearing big promisses and no product....this is just what I heard...take it for what its worth and if someone could validate me being wrong....please do.

Exactly. I ordered in September with an October ship date and have got the run around ever since. Now I have snow at home and a sled with no skid and no promises. I would recommend the Expert or M-10 at this time of the year.
I will have an update this Friday when Terry gets another call.

Thank you all for the information. I'll have to be a little patient to see if Bender get's the shock in and delivers their product. Please fill me in on things. Because we don't have snow yet in Upstate NY, I can wait a little bit. May look at one of the alternatives if all else fails. Please keep me posted on changes guys!

Back