Windshield

VmaxSx600

What do you all think i should do with my windshield? i would like to cut it wayy down and spray it black anyone got any ideas?
110-1006_IMG.jpg

well if you want to cut it then cut it i did it to one of my sleds looked good. i am happy that i did

Attachments

• ym 2.jpg
    ym 2.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I am just being curious. A friend of mine had done a windy similar to yours and he couldnt explain why; I thought maybe you could.

Looks cool! what are the negatives and positives of this tho? i stand up most of the time when i ride will there be increased wind drag? could i feel the wind hitting me and feelin like i have a parachute on the back? do you get cold? how did you get it to be perfect in its roundness?

I say leave it alone, looks good as is. and yes, lower WILL be cold and you WILL feel a rush of wind

Yea i hear what you mean... i dont want it that low tho i just wanna cut the top of the windshield where it curves upward

getting rid of the flip will be a lot colder. the flip throws the air over you. it would hit you like the stock windshield on that sled. be easier to just put the stock one back on :)

I agree with 03viperguy, I would leave it alone. It looks cool the way it is. I just got a chrome low windshield for my viper...here come the wind and cold.
Leave it stock.

Back